To purchase your Hockey specialty license plate:
- Go to your county's motor vehicle or treasurer's office and ask to purchase the Hockey Plate. They are readily available statewide and there is no application process involved.
- There is no need to wait for your renewal date!
- The initial fee for the plate is $35 and $20 in subsequent years. Your county treasurer charges an additional $15 per plate (for the first year only) to cover administrative costs.
- Hockey plates may be issued to any registered vehicle, including trucks, buses and motor homes. Specialty plates are not available in Montana for trailers, motorcycles, or quads.
- After the first year of purchasing this plate, it will be automatically renewed.
- For an additional fee, you can also personalize this plate with a limit of 6 characters.
- Collector's plates are also available. Sample plates “AAA-000” with “sample” stamped in corner are $25.00 each and personalized plates are $30.00 each. Personalized plates may have up to 6 numbers or letters. The only symbol allowed is the “&” sign. Fee includes shipping in US.
- Please contact Ruth Moore at 406-488-7677 or email@example.com